| Name：Yi-Chun Kuo
Major Interests：physical oceanography, oceanic and atmospheric modeling
- Yi-Chun Kuo, MA Lee, Y Chang, (2020, Oct). Satellite Observations of Typhoon-Induced Sea Surface Temperature Variability in the Upwelling Region off Northeastern Taiwan. Remote Sensing, 12(20), 3321.
- Yi-Chun Kuoand Yu-heng Tseng (2020, Jun). Impact of ENSO on the South China Sea during ENSO decaying winter–spring modelled by a regional coupled model (a new mesoscale perspective). Ocean Modelling, 152, 101655.
- Y Tseng, R Ding, S Zhao, Y Kuo, Y Liang (2020, Feb). Could the North Pacific Oscillation Be Modified by the Initiation of the East Asian Winter Monsoon?. J. Climate, 33 (6): 2389–2406.
- Yi-Chun Kuo; Zhe-Wen Zheng; QuananZheng; Ganesh Gopalakrishnan; Hsin-Yu Lee (2018, Dec). Typhoon–Kuroshio interaction in an air–sea coupled system: Case study of typhoon nanmadol (2011). Ocean Modelling.
- Yi-Chun Kuo, Jui-Wen Chan, Yi-Chen Wang, Yi-Lo Shen, Yi Chang and MingAn Lee (2017, Sep). Long-term observation on sea surface temperature variability in the Taiwan Strait during the Northeast Monsoon season. International Journal of Remote Sensing. (Accepted).
- Yi-Chun Kuo, Ching-Sheng Chern and Zhe-Wen Zheng (2017, Feb). NumericalStudy on the Interactions Between the Kuroshio Current in the Luzon Strait and a Mesoscale Eddy. Ocean Dynamics.
- Yi-Chun Kuo; zhe-wen Zheng; Quanan Zheng; Ganesh Gopalakrishnan; ChiaYing Lee; Shi-We Chern; Yan-Hao Chao (2017, Jan). Typhoon induced summer cold shock advected by Kuroshio off eastern Taiwan. Ocean Modelling.
- YiChun Kuo; MingAn Lee; CheChen Chuang; YingPu Ma (2017, Jan). Longterm AVHRR SST change analysis in the Taiwan Strait using the rotated EOF method.. Terrestrial, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences, 28, 1-10.
- Zhe-Wen Zheng, Quanan Zheng, Yi-Chun Kuo, Ganesh Gopalakrishnan, ChiaYing Lee, Chung-Ru Ho, Nan-Jung Kuo, Shih-Jen Huang (2016, Dec). Impacts of coastal upwelling off east Vietnam on the regional winds system: An air-sealand interaction. Dynamics of Atmospheres and Oceans.
- Yi-Chun Kuo, Ming-An Lee, Mong-Ming Lu (2016, Jun). Association of Taiwan’s October rainfall patterns with large-scale oceanic and atmospheric phenomena. Atmospheric Research.
- Yi-Chun Kuo, Ming-An Lee and Mong-Ming Lu (2015, May). Association of Taiwan’s Rainfall Patterns with Large-Scale Oceanic and Atmospheric Phenomena. Advances in Meteorology.
- M-A Lee, Y-C Kuo, J-W Chan, Y-K Chen, and S-Y Teng (2015, Apr). Long-term (1982-2012) Summertime Sea Surface Temperature Variability in the Taiwan Strait. Terrestrial, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences.
- Kuo, YC, MA Lee and CS Chern (2014, Sep). Typhoon-induced ocean responses off the southwest coast of Taiwan. Ocean Dynamics.
- Y. Chang, J-W Chan, Y-C A. Huang, W-Q Lin, M-A Lee*, K-T Lee, C-H Liao, K-Y Wang, and Y-C Kuo (2014, Sep). Typhoon-enhanced upwelling and its influence on fishing activities in the southern East China Sea. International Journal of Remote Sensing.
- Lee, M. A., Yang, Y.C., Shen, Y.L., Chang, Y.*, Tsai, W.S., Lan, K.W., and Kuo Y.C. (2014, Feb). Effects of an Unusual Cold-Water Intrusion in 2008 on the Catch of Coastal Fishing Methods around Penghu Islands, Taiwan. Terrestrial, Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences.
- Kuo,Y.C. and M. A. Lee (2013, Dec). Decadal variation of wintertime Sea Surface Temperature in the Taiwan Strait. Journal of Marine Science and Technology.
- Kuo,Y.C., C.S. Chern , J. Wang and Y.L. Tsai (2011, Nov). Numerical study of upper ocean response to a typhoon moving zonally across the Luzon Strait. Ocean Dynamics.
- Kuo,Y.C. and C.S. Chern (2011, Jun). Numerical study on the interactions between a mesoscale eddy and a western boundary current. Journal of Oceanography.